Sunday, December 6, 2009

Adam is still in the field, but I was desperate to get a Christmas Tree.  So Paisley and I headed to our favorite place - The Apple Barn in Chatham.  They bought pre-cut trees so it was not hard this year to find the perfect tree.

I nicely asked (okay I kind of bribed) Justin and Allie to come over and help me move furniture, bring the tree in, and decorate it.  After Paisley woke up from her nap, you should have seen the look on her face.  She was amazed at the tree and said wow pretty lights as soon as she saw it!




She was all faces today while visting her Uncle Justin and Allie!



a pig face...



a fish face...



a rotten face...



Paisley found her glasses.



and the remote...



and her belly!




Paisley and Allie posing my the tree :)



Thanks Justin and Allie for coming over and helping again!!!!!  Love ya!

We are crossing our fingers that we get done in the field soon so we can enjoy this holiday season even more!

No comments: