Sunday, November 29, 2009

So it has been awhile since I have update my blog so here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. 

Paisley and I went to a Christmas tree farm to tag a tree and found NO TREES.  The owners had to cut them all down due to the two past harsh winters and disease.  Paisley still enjoyed herself running outside!




I was attempting to get a good picture for our Christmas card, but she WILL NOT look at the camera.  Little stinker!



I promised Paisley that she could swing if she looked at the camera and smiled!  So here she is enjoying herself in the swing saying MORE!



Paisley in her pigtails enjoying dinner!



On our way to school!  Today was pajama day.  Paisley picked out her monkey pajamas and made monkey noises all the way to school.



Paisley and Grandma Sandy at Thanksgiving.  Paisley was so excited to see Grandma even though she has a solemn face in this picture!!!  I am pretty sure when she sees me turn the camera on this is the face I get :(


No comments: