Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This past Friday, Paisley and I went to the Henson Robinson Zoo with the Heddens to see a Christmas light show.  The kids loved the lights.  As we were walking back to our cars, Paisley saw Santa and went running.  For a split second, she liked him and that is all.  This is the only picture I could get.  HAHA!  Maybe next year!



Yesterday was Paisley's Christmas Pajama Party day at School.  Paisley was in charge of bringing cupcakes.  After the party, she was entertaining everyone with her faces.  This is her show me your teeth face :)





And this is her show me your lips face :)



Anyway, we had a lot of fun at the light show and school party.

On a side not, my brother got engaged last Saturday :)  Congratulations Justin and Allie!  Pictures of the ring and proposal to follow.

No comments: