Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We had a very busy weekend at home this past weekend.  Paisley and I were planning our day and evening with Baby Griffen.  We wanted to do a little cleaning so my little helper (in her pajamas still) wanted the broom and dust pan and away she went!



Now it was time to get out a few of Paisley's old baby toys to entertain Griffen.  I think Paisley forgot just how fun they were!


And the next series of pictures looks like Paisley is harassing Griffen but she was very gentle. 

Patting his back to help him go night night!  She often wanted him to go night night.  I am not sure if she wanted the attention back on her or what :)


A hug and kiss from Pais!


Awwww and now she is lying next to him holding his hand!


And now the normal Paisley cheesing face comes out :)


Here are some precious pictures of Baby Griffen!  Even though he did not sleep very much he was a very happy baby!



Paisley had a snack on her picnic table right next to Griffen.  She then threw her cheese popcorn in the grass because the birds need to eat to according to her!  Oh and I forgot to mention she tried to eat a few off of the grass too.  Yuck!


Last picture of he two of them together.  Paisley could not get enough of rocking Griff!


On Sunday evening, we filled Paisley water table up with water and this is is what she started doing.  I think I should hire her to water my flowers every night :)  I think she watches me just a little too much!


Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!!

No comments: