Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend / Griffen's Baptism

Mother's Day

On Saturday evening, we went to Firefly Grill in Effingham for dinner.  We ate with my mom and Bill, Justin and Allie, and Allie's parents.  We chose this place as a test for Justin and Allie's Rehearsal Dinner.  It was good.

Here is little miss Pais and Allie.  Oh does she love Aunt Allie! 


Uncle Justin wanted in for the picture and this is the look he got from his niece :)


Paisley was admiring the very large fish in the pond through the sliding glass window at Firefly.


I just realized that Paisley and I did not get any pictures on Mother's Day. How sad! I am getting used to that since I am always the one behind the camera!

Griffen's Baptism

Griffen Louis Swinger was baptized on Sunday.  He was not very happy in this picture.  Here is a family picture minus Robbie :(  We missed you Rob!


I had to take a picture of Paisley in this little jean jacket.  Even though she is not looking at me in this picture I loved her jean jacket :)  She is growing up too fast!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paisley is, as always, completely adorable. :)