Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, we had a few changes in our family this week. I am transferring to the Regions Bank in Springfield where I will be a marketing coordinator for the mortgage department and then I will also do some underwriting. I think I will be much happier and most of the drama will stay in Decatur :)

Anyway, with these changes came some changes for Paisley. I had to start looking for a new school for her. After I looked at three, I have decided that she will go to Pleasant Park Child Development Center in Chatham. It is very nice and CLEAN :)

I am still on a search for new doctors for both of us, but we will find them soon!

I know it sounds weird to say but I have been in Decatur for five years and it seems VERY strange to know that I am not going to be there anymore. All of this is a little disheartening but I know I am going to a much better position for me.

No comments: