Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This past weekend Adam, Paisley, and I went to our camper at Sullivan Marina on Lake Shelbyville. We had so much fun! Pasiley enjoyed pushing her little push toy all around the grass lot. She decided after dinner on Saturday night that she missed her Grandma Hoke so she went and stayed the night in Tuscola. Adam and I enjoyed a few drinks and hanging out by the fire. I found the necesities to make smores. I have not eaten smores in years, and I had to eat two on Saturday night. DELICIOUS! On Sunday, Justin, Allie, and Makayla came for a lunch and a nice visit. Thanks guys for coming!

Paisley loved visiting her family!

Paisley and I tried out the little swing on the swingset! I am pretty sure I almost broke it! The constant creaks made this a quick swing!

Paisley asked Aunt Makayla very nicely for a drink of her bottled water. Drinking out of a bottle might be a favorite past time for little miss Paisley.

Paisley loves the golf cart! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Swinger for letting us borrow it!

Paisley had to leave her little impresssion on the weekend :)

No comments: