Monday, June 13, 2011

Congratulations to Justin and Allie!  You had a beautiful wedding.  Thanks for allowing us to be a part of it. 

So here is a recap of my little brother's wedding...

Flower girl preparations :)


Whoa lots of curls!


She had the poof and all. 


Oh my gosh how precious.  She is getting so big :)


So cute!


Wedding ceremony.  Paisley did great even though she was a bit shocked to see ALL of the people staring right at her :)


The Bride and Groom!


Flower girls exiting!


My hubby and I!!!


Reception pictures. 

Rob, Debbie, Matt and Brittany helped entertain Paisley during the reception.  I think Matt and Paisley had a little too much.  What a mean face but it is still cute!


ADORABLE!  I know I am partial but I think she is the cutest flower girl EVER!


Uncle Matt cuddling baby Reagan.    Love the pink passy in the mouth :)


Wedding party dance...awwww!


Daddy and Paisley being silly!


(Thanks Brittany for the pictures:))

Not wedding related...
Here are a few pictures of Reagan.



No comments: