Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow, ice, more snow, and more ice!  This is all we have dealt with for a few days now. 

The first day Paisley and were bored. We decided to make Valentine Funfetti cupcakes after nap.  When I asked Paisley if this was a good idea, she shouted yay it is my birthday.  I guess all I need to get her for her birthday is cupcakes :)



Saying cupcake with a rotten smile instead of cheeeeese!



Day 2: This day involved no power!  Oh my gosh!  I thought I was bored the day before but nothing like Day 2.  We definitely had some one on one family time.  We read lots of books, markers, stamps, play dough, crayons, played babies, puzzles and so much more!  Wow!  I was exhausted.  I couldn't resist this picture.  She looks too grown up!


While I was entertaining Paisley, poor Adam was working on getting us heat and a TV.  We finally got everything going about 2pm.  


Day 3: still bored but at least we had power!!!

Back to work/school tomorrow :)

Dear Snow and Ice -
Please stay away!  No more no power days pleeeeeease :)

No comments: