Monday, December 13, 2010

This past weeked was our annual Chicago trip for my birthday.  Every year we go shopping and then to the Bears game on Sunday.  Of course, as always, the weather did not cooperate.  Here are a few quick pictures of the miserable game - weather and the Bears were awful!


Brrrrr...


Freezing...


At least we tried to look stylish...yeah right!


The crew had to sweep off the field about every 10 minutes.


I was able to see a few of my friends while we were visiting.  Here is a picture of Liz and I at The Grand Lux.  


We saw Kristen and Dan and had a few drinks with them (well they had a few drinks). The picture of Kristen and I to follow. I also saw Kristin and Jo (thanks for the Bulls tickets), but we did not manage to take any pictures.



Overall, it was a fun weekend of visiting friends, Robbie, shopping, and spending time together.

No comments: