Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here are a some of random pictures of Paisley.  Paisley has such a personality, and she is showing it off in all of these.

Holding her baby on the couch that is wrapped in my Halloween dish towel.


This past Saturday Paisley and I went swimming at the YMCA.  She loves that place :)


Riding the horse at Meijer.  This is now a requirement when we go there.


Silly face - I have no clue where she comes up with these faces!


She sent this kiss to her daddy in the combine :(  She misses him!


She has now learned our weekend ritual - FOOTBALL!  We have another Fighting Illini and Bears Fan.  She cheers and screams right along with her mommy!


We were playing outside last night, and it started to get chilly.  I was grabbing whatever I could find to keep her warm.  Who says stripes, flowers, polka dots, and solids can't match ?!?!?!  I think I better find our warm winter gear :)

No comments: