Sunday, March 28, 2010

We had a great weekend with all of our visitors.  Kristin, Liz, Molly, and Anna all came to visit.  (We missed you KV and Katie)  Anyway, here are a few pictures :)


Paisley sitting next to her new friend Anna!  (Well kind of :))


Paisley is cheesing in her highchair while having a little snack before bed!


Mommy and Paisley!  I can not believe I am posting this picture of me...scary!


Molly is reading a book to my little missy!


Naked Anna enjoying crawling all over the place and playing with lots of new toys!


Aunt Krissy and Paisley...awwwwww!  Smooches!


Thank you all for visiting!  We had a blast!  Love you all :)

2 comments:

Liz Heisler said...

oh lil pais is the cutest! so good to see you this weekend! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Aww! Both girls are so adorable! I wish I could have been there!