Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wanted to do something fun and different today so I took Paisley to the YMCA for a little swim.  I had never visited the Christian County YMCA but thought we could have some fun!  We are also leaving for Mexico in 11 days so I wanted to introduce her to the swimming pool again.

Needless to say, I do not think we will have to worry about her not liking the water.  She had a blast!



She loved the water noodles!



She enjoyed the tire swing that you can not really see in this picture and the slide.  Between the swinging, sliding, floating/walking around in lazy pool, and jumping in, I bet I can not even count the number of times I heard MORE!  After 1 1/2 hours in the water and a lot of wrinkles in her hands and feet, I convinced her to leave (not without tears though).  We can't wait to go to the pool again!


No comments: