Sunday, August 30, 2009

We went to Chicago this weekend for a little getaway. Adam went on a salmon fishing trip to Michigan so Paisley, my mom, Bill and myself went to Chicago. We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory - always a favorite. We then hit the shops. Pasiley napped in the stroller with Grandpa Bill pushing her while my mom and I shopped. We met up with Kristin while shopping. It was really great to see her. Kristin joined us for dinner at Maggiano's!!! Thanks Kristin - it was really good to see you!

Paisley is enjoying her evening stroller ride showing everyone just how big she is.



Paisley was having so much fun walking around the hotel room in only her diaper. She could not stop giggling. I am pretty sure she was slap happy :) I wish she would have only slept that night :(

She just looks rotten :)


We intended on going to Shedd Aquarium this morning. Unfortunately, Paisley feel asleep on the five minute ride (probably because she was all over the place the night before in my bed). So instead we went to one of Bill's favorite German restaurants near Joliet for lunch. Before the food came, Paisley enjoyed playing with her new Mickey figurines. And of course she loved the food too!



She was cracking herself up!


2 comments:

Liz Heisler said...

Jenny I cant beleive how big she is getting! So adorable! :)

Swinger Family said...

Thanks Liz! She is getting so big! I can not even believe it myself!